Re: [exim] Web-GUI for building EXIM-Filters

Author: Dmitry Pryadko
To: Olaf Hopp
CC: exim-users
Subject: Re: [exim] Web-GUI for building EXIM-Filters
Olaf Hopp wrote:
> Dear Collegues,
>
> before I re-invent the wheel:
> has/knows anybody a (good) Web-GUI for building an Exim-filter for
> endusers ?
> Something flexible and bulletproof like the IMAP-Filter Thunderbird
> has builtin.
>
> TIA,
>
> Olaf

I have written something usable for inner corporate needs and attached
it to Vexim interface. It works directly with .forward files and does
not need any backend such as MySQL. I'm very bad programmer, but my
script works for me :) If you would like to use it, you'll surely have
to rewrite some amount of code to suite your needs.
The whole thing consists of two scripts, two html templates, a perl
module and some images :)

Here's archive: http://suddenhead.net/filters.tar.gz

--
Dmitry Pryadko