Re: [exim] EXIM forwarders

Author: Magnus Holmgren
To: exim-users
Subject: Re: [exim] EXIM forwarders
On Thursday 29 March 2007 11:19, Sergey Knazjuk wrote:
> I followed the instruction provided on your official web-site and and the
> changes I made in exim.conf doesn't work... ;( I'm trying to lock
> forwarders to all mail address with comcast.com. All these forwarders are
> located in /etc/valiases/*domain

I'm sorry but I don't understand what you want to do. Where does comcast.com
enter the picture and what do you mean by "lock forwarders"?

> I'm trying to edit the following:
>
> virtual_aliases_nostar:
> driver = redirect
> allow_defer
> allow_fail
> data = ${if
> exists{/etc/valiases/$domain}{${lookup{$local_part@$domain}lsearch{/etc/val
>iases/$domain}}}} file_transport = address_file
> group = mail
> pipe_transport = virtual_address_pipe
> retry_use_local_part
> domains = lsearch;/etc/localdomains
>
> ... to lock only forwarders.. but it doesn't work :(

Please explain what happens instead and what you expected to happen in a few
representative example cases.

--
Magnus Holmgren        holmgren@???
                       (No Cc of list mail needed, thanks)