Re: [exim] Adding disclaimer with exim-4

Author: Heiko Schlittermann
To: exim-users
Subject: Re: [exim] Adding disclaimer with exim-4
Helo Jens,

Jens Strohschnitter <exim-ml@???> (Mi 07 Feb 2007 10:37:40 CET):
> ok - there is no way to add a disclaimer via exim-MTA because it is not
> legal ?
> So I have to (down)grade from exim to postfix to make it work ? For post-
> fix there exists an good howto, how to integrade alterMIME to it.

> Is there no way to do this for exim, without thinking 'bout any current
> legal advice ?

Doing illegal thinks renders these thinks somewhen legal. So I'd refuse
to do it as long as possible.

Some short test shows that altermime probably can be used as transport
filter. But it doesn't (can't) change crypto signed mails. (altermime
can work as a filter between stdin and stdout)

So we can start some nice discussion: crypto signed mails over
autodisclaimed mails... :-)

    Best regards from Dresden
    Viele Grüße aus Dresden
    Heiko Schlittermann
 Heiko Schlittermann HS12-RIPE -----------------------------------------
 gnupg encrypted messages are welcome - key ID: 48D0359B ---------------
 gnupg fingerprint: 3061 CFBF 2D88 F034 E8D2  7E92 EE4E AC98 48D0 359B -