Re: [exim] Adding disclaimer with exim-4

Author: Jens Strohschnitter
To: exim-users
Subject: Re: [exim] Adding disclaimer with exim-4
> > ok - there is no way to add a disclaimer via exim-MTA because it is not
> > legal ?
> > So I have to (down)grade from exim to postfix to make it work ? For post-
> > fix there exists an good howto, how to integrade alterMIME to it.
>
> > Is there no way to do this for exim, without thinking 'bout any current
> > legal advice ?
>
> Doing illegal thinks renders these thinks somewhen legal. So I'd refuse
> to do it as long as possible.
>
> Some short test shows that altermime probably can be used as transport
> filter. But it doesn't (can't) change crypto signed mails. (altermime
> can work as a filter between stdin and stdout)
>
> So we can start some nice discussion: crypto signed mails over
> autodisclaimed mails... :-)

ok,ok,

the only thing I want to know is, how to add alterMIME to exim as transport ?
What do I have to add for example here:

remote_smtp_filter:
     driver = smtp
     transport_filter = ???????????????????????

?

AlterMIME needs the following options:

/usr/bin/altermime --input=?????? \
                   --disclaimer=/opt/exim/disclaimer.txt

So how do I have to add altermime to the transportfilter to add disclaimer.txt
to any outgoing Mail ?

--
Regards,

     Jens Strohschnitter