Re: [exim] forward mails to exchange server

Author: kailash vyas
To: Peter Bowyer
CC: exim-users
Subject: Re: [exim] forward mails to exchange server
thank you very much for your help. Do I need to verify whether those email
accounts exist on the exchange server. I would imagine that the exchange
server would have some internal mechanism to discard the email accounts
which do not exist. Yes you are right that the mails are sent to example.com.
Or is there another option where i can add the email addresses on the server
present in exchange server. the addresses are verified and then forwarded to
ip 210.11.11.11. I dont think authenticating the validity whether user
exists is most important because we need to switch the dns for
example.comsoon. Will this work even if it is not able to verify
whether the user
exists.