Re: [exim] forward mails to exchange server

Author: Jason_Meers
To: kailash vyas
CC: exim-users
Subject: Re: [exim] forward mails to exchange server
kailash vyas wrote:
> Hi
>
> I need to forward all mails for a particular domain to a MS exchange server
> Can I just change the mx record or do i need to make changes to exim.conf.
> Also If I am forwarding all emails do i need to create the email accounts as
> well.
> Please advise.
>

> Thanks,
> Kailash

A full paper about doing this can be found here:
http://www.exim-new-users.co.uk/content/blogcategory/28/41/

The paper shows a mail-hub with no local domains, though it is trivial
to add them using a domainlist and local_delivery option as shown in the
default exim.conf, or here:
http://www.exim-new-users.co.uk/content/view/134/39/

No you don't need to create the accounts on exchange server on the exim
server as well.

Thanks
Jason_Meers
--