Re: [exim] SORBS

Autor: Marc Sherman
A: exim-users
Assumpte: Re: [exim] SORBS
Hill Ruyter wrote:
> Hi
>
> I understand all your points and they are all very valid
> however should it be the case that someone be completely blocked purely on
> the basis of a dynamic IP ?

Why are you arguing with us? We're not saying that blocking you is
right, or moral, or even wise. We're simply saying that it's going to
happen. That's not opinion, it's a fact of the internet today. We didn't
decided to do it to you, we're just warning you that it's the truth.

Sadly, you're not the first person to try to argue this here, and the
last person who tried it didn't manage to change the internet by
fighting with the users list of a single MTA; you're not going to, either.

- Marc