Re: [exim] Exim has a bad queue handling?

Author: John W. Baxter
To: exim-users
Subject: Re: [exim] Exim has a bad queue handling?
On 10/24/06 6:15 AM, "Philip Hazel" <ph10@???> wrote:

>> The default, of course, should not change current behaviour.
>
> Having thought more about this, I am not so sure of that. Anybody else
> like to "vote" on this one?

Having followed this thread, I now understand better some effects we see in
our queues.

Given the option, I would make the prospective new behavior active in my
configurations.

As this seems to be a situation in which the new behavior would not break
existing installations (but make them work better), I think making the new
behavior the default is probably better than keeping the old behavior as
default. But I would be happy either way.

--John