Re: [exim] problem with spamd (connection time out)

Author: Balzi Andrea
To: Exim, Users
CC: Exim, Users
Subject: Re: [exim] problem with spamd (connection time out)
I've change from 5 to 10 and I've upgrade the RAM to 6GB, but I've the same problem.
every child it occupies approximately 450MB of RAM
I've also clamav antivirus on my server and any scan require about 30MB of RAM.
I've not more RAM to upgrade the server and increase the number of the child.

Andrea