Re: [exim] maildir_quota_directory_regex with subfolders

Page principale
Supprimer ce message
Répondre à ce message
Auteur: Heiko Schlichting
À: Marten Lehmann
CC: exim-users
Sujet: Re: [exim] maildir_quota_directory_regex with subfolders
>> Assuming that you have also set maildir_use_size_file.
>
> I haven't set maildir_use_size_file because our IMAP server (dovecot)
> doesn't support it. So when using it, exim would add the size of each
> new message, but dovecot wouldn't subtract deleted messages. So in the
> end a mailbox wouldn't accept new messages although it might be empty.

Current versions of dovecot support the "maildirsize" file, look at

    http://wiki.dovecot.org/Quota/Maildir

Maybe it is an option to use a current version of dovecot and enable
maildir_use_size_file in your Exim configuration. As Maildir++ quota
support in dovecot is relatively fresh, it might be a good idea to use the
latest version anyway.

Heiko

Heiko Schlichting        | Freie Universität Berlin
heiko@???       | Zentraleinrichtung für Datenverarbeitung (ZEDAT)
Telefon +49 30 838-54327 | Fabeckstraße 32
Telefax +49 30 838454327 | 14195 Berlin