Re: [exim] Incoming duplicates

Author: W B Hacker
To: exim users
Subject: Re: [exim] Incoming duplicates
Chris Blaise wrote:

> [...]

64 MB? That implies an older, slower, memory technology, CPU, bus, etc. than can
easily be purchased nowadays. Unless your platform is a PDA or cell-phone...

> and doing Sophos, ClamAV, and SpamAssassin scanning.
>
>     Based on an issue I was seeing last month with Outlook clients and
> low timeouts, I came up with a solution to detect duplicates (using Perl and
> SQLite).  I'll just adjust that to work for this.

> Chris

Ouch!

... and might one expect there is a GUI and perhaps multimedia running as well?

Perhaps you should be posting on Alt.Sex.Bondage?

;-)

Bill