Re: [exim] Incoming duplicates

Author: Chris Blaise
To: exim-users
Subject: Re: [exim] Incoming duplicates

    In my case, the messages are only about 5kB each!

    I can confirm (based on Tony's recommendation to enable more logging
options) that the remote server is indeed dropping the connection.

    Clearly the "problem" on my end is that the machine in question is
only 64MB and doing Sophos, ClamAV, and SpamAssassin scanning.

    Based on an issue I was seeing last month with Outlook clients and
low timeouts, I came up with a solution to detect duplicates (using Perl and
SQLite).  I'll just adjust that to work for this.

Chris