Re: [exim] acl_m* variables don't work in MIME ACL??

Author: David Saez Padros
To: Casey Allen Shobe
CC: exim-users
Subject: Re: [exim] acl_m* variables don't work in MIME ACL??
Hi !!

have you tried with a message with mime parts ? if the
message does not have any mime part mime acl is never called

--
Best regards ...

    On-Line Services 2000 S.L.       e-mail  david@???
    Pintor Vayreda 1                 telf    +34 902 50 29 75
    08184 Palau-Solita i Plegamans   movil   +34 670 35 27 53