Re: [exim] acl_m* variables don't work in MIME ACL??

Author: Casey Allen Shobe
To: exim-users
CC: David Saez Padros
Subject: Re: [exim] acl_m* variables don't work in MIME ACL??
On Thursday 18 May 2006 20:03, David Saez Padros wrote:
> have you tried with a message with mime parts ? if the
> message does not have any mime part mime acl is never called

Yes, that's the trouble. If the acl_m7 variable were passed in, it would
allow certain domains to bypass a deny that exists in the MIME section.

(For context, I'm allowing certain domains to receive executable attachments,
but not others. acl_m7 is set to 'f' when the domain does not want them
blocked, and 't' when they do want them blocked. I then mail myself a .exe
to test, and it always fails regardless because acl_m7 always == '' in the
MIME ACL for some reason).

--
Casey Allen Shobe | cshobe@??? | 206-381-2800
SeattleServer.com, Inc. | http://www.seattleserver.com