Re: [exim] Why is this list so abusive?

Author: Jason Meers
To: exim-users
Subject: Re: [exim] Why is this list so abusive?

> I just re-read all of my postings to the exim-users list for 2006. In
> 92 messages, I used the phrase RTFM exactly twice. The most recent such
> message was yesterday to Marc Perkel, quite possibly the message that
> sparked Jason's rant:

Your right, it was the Marc Perkel posting that prompted me to post
however if you look back over the last 4 years, 232 threads contained
the phrase RTFM, the number of individual posts within these 232 threads
will put the RTFM figure much higher.

This is not just a recent issue or simply a "Perkel" issue.

The list can be intimidating to new users.

Jason Meers