[exim] Re: spam_score_int signed or unsigned?

Author: Andreas Metzler
To: exim-users
Subject: [exim] Re: spam_score_int signed or unsigned?
Jakob Hirsch <jh@???> wrote:
> Quoting W B Hacker:
>> Steal threads *how* ?? I started a new one.

> No, you replied to a message in an existing thread, otherwise there
> would have been no References and In-Reply-To header.

Which will cause it to appear as part of the treead in any decent MUA.
If you are not using one, take a look at
<http://news.gmane.org/find-root.php?message_id=%3c44416059.60300%40conducive.org%3e>.
          cu andreas
--
The 'Galactic Cleaning' policy undertaken by Emperor Zhark is a personal
vision of the emperor's, and its inclusion in this work does not constitute