Re: [exim] spam_score_int signed or unsigned?

Author: W B Hacker
To: exim-users
Subject: Re: [exim] spam_score_int signed or unsigned?
Jakob Hirsch wrote:

> Quoting W B Hacker:
>

>>Steal threads *how* ?? I started a new one.
>

> No, you replied to a message in an existing thread, otherwise there
> would have been no References and In-Reply-To header.
>

>>Still not sure where the negative spam score is coming from BTW
>

> low bayes score, whitelisting, whatever has a negative score in your SA
> rules. If you want to find out exactly, enable detailed reports or
> simply look into your spamd logfile (search by msgid).

Problem resolved. Headspace. My own.

Had fat-fingered a ridiculously low threshold integer into the DB.

Found by enhancing the logging to log_message both spam_score
and spam_score_int when the offending acl tripped, then checking
the DB.

'pologies for the noise on the channel, and thanks for the help.

Bill