Re: [exim] spam_score_int signed or unsigned?

Author: W B Hacker
To: exim-users
Subject: Re: [exim] spam_score_int signed or unsigned?
Jakob Hirsch wrote:

> Quoting W B Hacker:
>

>>Steal threads *how* ?? I started a new one.
>

> No, you replied to a message in an existing thread, otherwise there
> would have been no References and In-Reply-To header.

Ah so - not sure how I missed that - thanks.

>>Still not sure where the negative spam score is coming from BTW
>

> low bayes score,

not used here.

> whitelisting

not used (in SA) Have an acl, but no relation to spam scores.

> whatever has a negative score in your SA
> rules.

Nada.

All ferreted out with grep long ago - negatives do not exist in
my config, or my logs.

The messages in question get a score of '0.0' here according to
the logs and the headers *we* add, but typically a -2.6 or such
per 'X-Spam-Score' header.

> If you want to find out exactly, enable detailed reports or
> simply look into your spamd logfile (search by msgid).

No match. Not a single negative.

Believed to be Exim's MLM that is onpassing the negative score...

To confirm, 'X-Spam-Score' will not be added here.

Thanks,

Bill