Re: [exim-dev] Exim 4.61-RC1 available

Author: Andreas Metzler
To: exim-dev
Subject: Re: [exim-dev] Exim 4.61-RC1 available
On 2006-03-20 Philip Hazel <ph10@???> wrote:
> I have just made a candidate release for 4.61 available here:

[...]
> A lot of work has been done since 4.60, so there are lots of changes.

[...]

Hello,
I have just read exim-snapshot-NewStuff.bz2 and I have still got a
question about
| PH/18 There is a new ACL modifier called "add_header" [...]

How does

warn somecondition
     add_header X-added: foo

work if the incoming mail already contained a X-added: header. Do I
end up with two X-added: headers or is the old externally added
header replaced with the new one?

thanks, cu andreas
--
The 'Galactic Cleaning' policy undertaken by Emperor Zhark is a personal
vision of the emperor's, and its inclusion in this work does not constitute