Re: [exim-dev] Exim 4.61-RC1 available

Author: Nigel Metheringham
To: exim-dev
Subject: Re: [exim-dev] Exim 4.61-RC1 available
On Mon, 2006-03-20 at 11:13 +0000, Philip Hazel wrote:
> (2) I don't want to put the release number up to 4.70 because I don't
> want to run out of 4.xx numbers before I retire!

Hex or even Base64 may be an answer here...

> Now may be the time to consider moving permanently to Nigel's preferred
> state where there is always a fully-updated manual for each release.

Not sure how this has got attributed to me - although release consistent
documentation sounds like a good idea.

BTW I was somewhat shocked to find that in the Fedora FC5 security audit
there was a current (unfixed) CVE report against exim - CVE-2006-1251
http://nvd.nist.gov/nvd.cfm?cvename=CVE-2006-1251

However this is a SA-Exim specific problem, so not specifically ours as
such.

    Nigel.