Re: [exim-dev] Exim 4.61-RC1 available

Author: Jakob Hirsch
To: exim-dev
Subject: Re: [exim-dev] Exim 4.61-RC1 available
Philip Hazel wrote:

> ftp://ftp.csx.cam.ac.uk/pub/software/email/exim/Testing/exim-4.61-RC1.tar.gz

Very nice.

Any reason why the change of received_for to recipients in spool_mbox.c
(see my message from 2006-01-15) is not going in?

> A lot of work has been done since 4.60, so there are lots of changes.
> The tradition for some years has been not to update the manual between
> .x0 releases, but I think the time has come to break with tradition. I
> am therefore planning on updating the manual before the proper 4.61
> release which I hope to do in a couple of weeks' time. The reasons are:

Sounds reasonable.
In a perfect world, documentation changes are done simultaneously (or
even automatically) with code changes. OTOH, the first release would
also be the final one. :)