Re: [exim] command line macros

Author: Sergei Gerasenko
To: exim-users
Subject: Re: [exim] command line macros
Nope, I'm ok as far as permissions go. But it turns out I made incorrect
assumptions. I started exim in the daemon mode with a couple of -D's but
when I was testing the setup, I was invoking exim through the command line
thinking that those daemon D's would somehow be honored by a command
line instance of exim. My mistake.

Thank you!