Re: [exim] Most Lenient RBL implimentation?

Autor: Jakob Hirsch
A: Paul Johnson
CC: exim-users
Assumpte: Re: [exim] Most Lenient RBL implimentation?
Paul Johnson wrote:

>> bl.spamcop.net
> This one is good, but I strongly suggest implementing SpamAssassin at

Funny. Esp. spamcop is notorious for listing arbitrary hosts with opaque
reasoning and unwilling to unlist.

> There's also one I operate[2] and use on my mail servers that you might find
> useful. Right now, it's the only DNSBL I use for flat-out rejection.

I'd say that's the only blacklist one should use if doing serious
business. For everything else I follow what Herb Martin wrote: Use
dnslists only with greylisting or scoring (e.g. SA). I do both.