Re: [exim] Most Lenient RBL implimentation?

Autor: Paul Johnson
A: exim-users
Assumpte: Re: [exim] Most Lenient RBL implimentation?
On Monday 13 March 2006 12:46, Steven B wrote:
> sbl-xbl.spamhaus.org
> list.dsbl.org
> smtp.dnsbl.sorbs.net

Considered harmful. Lists arbitrarily, requires payment to get out. You
*will* lose ham with this RBL.

> bl.spamcop.net

This one is good, but I strongly suggest implementing SpamAssassin at
smtp-time[1] instead, since SpamAssassin will check bl.spamcop.net at runtime
and reduces false-positives.

There's also one I operate[2] and use on my mail servers that you might find
useful. Right now, it's the only DNSBL I use for flat-out rejection.

[1] http://dman13.dyndns.org/~dman/config_docs/exim-spamassassin/

[2] http://ursine.ca/Ursine:DNSBL

--
Paul Johnson