Re: [exim] Most Lenient RBL implimentation?

Autor: Paul Johnson
A: exim-users
Assumpte: Re: [exim] Most Lenient RBL implimentation?
On Tuesday 14 March 2006 04:56, Marc Sherman wrote:
> Paul Johnson wrote:
> > There's also one I operate[2] and use on my mail servers that you
> > might find useful. Right now, it's the only DNSBL I use for flat-out
> > rejection.
> >
> > [2] http://ursine.ca/Ursine:DNSBL
>
> I just checked that page, and noticed that in certain conditions, you're
> requiring people to implement SPF before you'll remove them from your
> blacklist. This seems like a very bad idea to me, and I'd not recommend
> your blacklist because of it.

On the other hand, nobody's ever emailed postmaster to complain or request
removal. If it did happen, it's not like I'd check, I'd just re-list them if
they lie. Also, you don't have to use all possible responses, just the ones
that matter to you.

> Please see:
> http://david.woodhou.se/why-not-spf.html

Forwarding's what you do when your admin won't install fetchmail and you have
no other real way to get your remote mail.

--
Paul Johnson
Email and IM (XMPP & Google Talk): baloo@???