Re: [exim] Most Lenient RBL implimentation?

Autor: Jeff Lasman
A: exim-users
Assumpte: Re: [exim] Most Lenient RBL implimentation?
On Tuesday 14 March 2006 01:27 am, Nigel Metheringham wrote:
> > Considered harmful. Lists arbitrarily, requires payment to get
> > out. You *will* lose ham with this RBL.
>
> Or to put it another way, ask 10 people, get 15 opinions...

I believe he was referring to sorbs as the blocklist requiring payment,
not spamhaus.

But you're absolutely right.

I'm having the same questions right now, and while I'm reading the
thread I'm doing my own research; it's the only way I'll ever reach a
decision that works for me.

Jeff
--
Jeff Lasman, Nobaloney Internet Services
1254 So Waterman Ave., Suite 50, San Bernardino, CA 92408