Re: [exim] Please help with getting out of RBL hell

Autor: B. Johannessen
A: exim-list
Assumpte: Re: [exim] Please help with getting out of RBL hell
Matthew Byng-Maddick wrote:
> and host your mail there. When you connect, I'm not going to do p0f to find
> out what you're running (actually, I may soon, but that's another story)

I can't recommend this enough. I use a scoring system, and the 30 points
I award to Windows clients is enough to push a lot of spam above the
threshold.

This way I'm still able to accept e-mail from non-Windows clients with
generic (or no) rDNS or from clients listed in "dial-up" DNSBLs.

    Bob