Re: [exim] Please help with getting out of RBL hell

Autor: Tony Godshall
A: Jason W.
CC: exim-list
Assumpte: Re: [exim] Please help with getting out of RBL hell
According to Jason W.,
> On 12/2/05, Daevid Vincent <daevid@???> wrote:
> > Hello. I run Gentoo and Exim 4.54 on my home cable modem. I'm getting
> > increasingly frustrated ...

> Welcome to the reality of life.. If you decide to live in a
> neighborhood known for crime, don't be surprised if you're labeled a
> criminal at some point...

Sorry to say this, but you sound like one of those cops in
the suburban white neighborhood who blocked, with shotguns,
the refugees fleeing New Orleans with shotguns. It's not a
big step from your train of thought to racism.

Perhaps Dr. King would say today, that "I have a dream...
yes, I have a dream ... that one day, people will not be
judged by the neighborhood of their IP address ... but by
the content of their connections..."