[exim] Please help with getting out of RBL hell

Autor: Daevid Vincent
A: exim-list
Assumpte: [exim] Please help with getting out of RBL hell
Hello. I run Gentoo and Exim 4.54 on my home cable modem. I'm getting
increasingly frustrated with this RBL shit. Many ISPs (AOL, earthlink,
_eximlist_ etc.) are blocking mail from my domain simply because I
happen to be on a Comcast (Seattle, WA) dynamic IP. UGH!

I am researching ways to get around this BS.
The two I've found (and I'm open to ideas on any others)
http://www.dyndns.com/services/mailhop/outbound.html
And
http://www.no-ip.com/services/managed_mail/inbound_port_25_unblock.html

Also, to be honest, I don't know a lot about email and all that
configuration of exim. I ran the packages and setup via some online
tutorials. I'm a web designer and simply want my own domain (which is my
name).

I have several small virtual hosts on the same box (friends and clones
of sites I've done, etc).

Also, is it possible to setup Exim such that these services to only take
effect for the problematic ISPs -- in other words, can I setup Exim so
that when mail is sent to AOL/earthlink/THIS LIST/etc, it uses the
service/product, but if mail is sent to a domain that will accept my
mail fine, then Exim doesn't use the service/product and just uses the
normal mail system?

Daevid.

"You had me at EHLO" --E.Webb (10.04.05)