Fw: [exim] Blocking From: <>

Autor: Aram Galestian
A: exim-users
Assumpte: Fw: [exim] Blocking From: <>
Hello Matt.
yes..
you should not block Null senders case that used for DSN .. and you if you
block NULL senders then you do not will recive any dsn message.
But you can block Null senders more that have more then one recipeint,
:o)
Aram Galestian

deny    message        = Only one recipient accepted for NULL sender
          senders        = :
          condition      = ${if >{$rcpt_count}{1}{1}}

----- Forwarded by Aram Galestian/Scribona Nordic AB/SE/SCRIBONA on

exim-users-bounces@??? wrote on 2005-12-02 19:26:08:

> I have a few users that have a certain anti-junkmail software. It
> supposeably bounces junkmail. The theory is that the spammer will get

the
> bounce and think the email address is no longer valid and remove it from

> there list. I am so sure that happens. In reality most times the

return
> address is forged and goes to the wrong place.
>
> Is there anyway to setup Exim so when it sees a return address of "<>"

and