Re: [exim] Very weird Spamassassin error, $spam_score and $s…

Autor: John W. Baxter
A: exim-users
Assumpte: Re: [exim] Very weird Spamassassin error, $spam_score and $spam_report gives different score.
On 11/23/05 9:05 AM, "Stian Jordet" <liste@???> wrote:

> I have with great luck been using Exim and Spamassassin for a while, but
> recently I discovered something very weird. Look at this (excerpt from
> the headers):

> How on earth can it claim in the second line that the score is 2.9 when
> it just has said 3.0? This is from my config file:

This looks like a round off thing.

This page <http://tinyurl.com/8smbw> (the original URL is within the Apache
bugzilla mailing list area) discusses a similar issue slightly as it applied
before Spamassassin 3.0.

(Original URL
<http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/spamassassin-dev/200403.mbox/%3C20
040330164833.4C0CC8399A@???%3E>
which mess is why I visited tinyurl.com.)

--John