Re: [exim] Very weird Spamassassin error, $spam_score and $s…

Autor: exim-users
A: Exim-users
Assumpte: Re: [exim] Very weird Spamassassin error, $spam_score and $spam_report gives different score.
Stian Jordet schrieb:

> Hi,
>
> I have with great luck been using Exim and Spamassassin for a while, but
> recently I discovered something very weird. Look at this (excerpt from
> the headers):

> How on earth can it claim in the second line that the score is 2.9 when
> it just has said 3.0? This is from my config file:

[snip]

> Could this be a problem with my setup, a bug in exim or a bug in SA?
> Hope someone can share some insight on this.

I've seen this before. The problem stems from the fact that the rule
scores are cut off whereas the overall score is rounded.

And yes, it would be nice to see those two values synched up :)

Cheers,
Patrick Eisenacher