Re: [exim] Very weird Spamassassin error, $spam_score and $s…

Autor: Stian Jordet
A: exim-users
CC: Exim-users
Assumpte: Re: [exim] Very weird Spamassassin error, $spam_score and $spam_report gives different score.
ons, 23,.11.2005 kl. 18.36 +0100, skrev exim-users@???:
> > Could this be a problem with my setup, a bug in exim or a bug in SA?
> > Hope someone can share some insight on this.
>
> I've seen this before. The problem stems from the fact that the rule
> scores are cut off whereas the overall score is rounded.

Hi, and thanks for your answer. But if what you're telling me is true,
why do I get this on another mail? Actually, all the spam-mails I've
been looking at have identical numbers...

Thanks.

Best regards,
Stian