Re: [exim] Very weird Spamassassin error, $spam_score and$sp…

Autor: exim-users
A: Exim-users
Assumpte: Re: [exim] Very weird Spamassassin error, $spam_score and$spam_report gives different score.
Stian Jordet schrieb:

> ons, 23,.11.2005 kl. 18.36 +0100, skrev exim-users@???:
>
>>>Could this be a problem with my setup, a bug in exim or a bug in SA?
>>>Hope someone can share some insight on this.
>>
>>I've seen this before. The problem stems from the fact that the rule
>>scores are cut off whereas the overall score is rounded.
>

> Hi, and thanks for your answer. But if what you're telling me is true,
> why do I get this on another mail? Actually, all the spam-mails I've
> been looking at have identical numbers...

Stian,

what happened to your maths? ;)

When the decimal digits of the total are smaller than .5 they are
rounded down, yielding the same value as when you cut them off...

At other times, when the total is rounded up, you'll witness the
difference you saw in your first mail.

Cheers,
Patrick Eisenacher