Re: [exim] Who likes DSPAM?

Autor: Michael Sprague
A: exim-users
Assumpte: Re: [exim] Who likes DSPAM?
Timothy Spear wrote:
> Marc,
>     I like it and I dislike it. :-)
>     It is very fast, and learns very well. However, the primary
> disadvantage is that it is a post SMTP session based solution. At least how
> I have implemented it.
>     The other disadvantage is that each user is required to once in a
> while go in and scan or review email which has been marked as spam (again,
> as I have configured it).
>     Overall, I like it as the final layer of defense against spam which
> the users have interaction with. All other layers/tools are at the system
> level, and are controlled by the system admin.

> Tim

I agree with Tim as we are using it like he does. But you could use it
in several different ways. For example, you don't have to use the
quarantine feature. I suppose you could use a socket or something as
well but I have not played with that way. My users want the quarantine
box. :)

Michael F. Sprague     | mfs@???
http://www.saneinc.net | use STD::disclaimer;
System and Network Engineering (SaNE), Inc