RE: [exim] Who likes DSPAM?

Autor: Timothy Spear
A: 'Marc Perkel', exim-users
CC: Timothy Spear
Assumpte: RE: [exim] Who likes DSPAM?
Marc,
    I like it and I dislike it. :-)
    It is very fast, and learns very well. However, the primary
disadvantage is that it is a post SMTP session based solution. At least how
I have implemented it.
    The other disadvantage is that each user is required to once in a
while go in and scan or review email which has been marked as spam (again,
as I have configured it).
    Overall, I like it as the final layer of defense against spam which
the users have interaction with. All other layers/tools are at the system
level, and are controlled by the system admin.

Tim