Re: [exim] Multiple Log Files - Feature Request

Author: Marc Perkel
To: exim-users
Subject: Re: [exim] Multiple Log Files - Feature Request

Marc Sherman wrote:

> Alun wrote:
>

>> I usually just jump into the Marc bashing, then back out of actually
>> sending a mail because I realise other people have already done it
>> :-)
>

> Marc Haber and I haven't been agreeing on much these past couple
> weeks, but I think we can both agree that we'd appreciate you not
> jumping in to the Marc bashing. :)
>
> - Marc

Marc Bashing isn't going to accomplish anything. If someone does it I
just drag them into my blackhole folder and I never see email from them
again. I generally ask for features for a reason and I share what I develop.

--
Marc Perkel - marc@???

Spam Filter: http://www.junkemailfilter.com
    My Blog: http://marc.perkel.com