Re: [exim] MessageLabs 554 SMTP synchronisation error

Author: Steve Lamb
Subject: Re: [exim] MessageLabs 554 SMTP synchronisation error
Ted Cooper wrote:
> I can't really see what keeping the time right has to do with ident, but yes,

    It doesn't.  His point was that in order of importance keeping time synced
was of higher importance to him than ident data.  Like one saying, "Between
meeting my inlaws or having my nuts waxed by a rather burly slavic woman with
a unibrow...  I'll take the nut-waxing" to show distaste and disdane for the
inlaws.

    Other than that, no relation.