Re: [exim] a large number of domains fronted by Exim are ref…

Author: Exim User's Mailing List
Subject: Re: [exim] a large number of domains fronted by Exim are refusing bounces...
Greg A. Woods wrote:
> No, not really -- you've resorted to outside influences to explain half
> your claims, so they're bogus from the start.

FFS dude, read the rest of the mail. I listed 3 other mail servers that would
do it without any outside help. You are not discussing the point of any of
these emails, you are discussing the points that you think you can win without
taking into consideration the things destroy your argument in the first place.

Go become a politician and stop trolling this list with crap.

&> /dev/null