Re: [exim] rewriting headers (add and remove)

Author: Michael Johnson
To: exim-users
Subject: Re: [exim] rewriting headers (add and remove)
On 22 Jun, 2005, at 12:44:11 PM EDT, Fred Viles wrote:

> On 22 Jun 2005 at 12:30, Michael Johnson wrote about
>     "Re: [exim] rewriting headers (add a":

> | On 22 Jun, 2005, at 11:58:52 AM EDT, Fred Viles wrote:
> | > You didn't add mysql_catchall?
>
> Or move it?

I must have. The more I screw things up, the better I understand them.

> Is that what you want? I have no idea what the intended purpose of
> the mysql_catchall router is.

It's a catchall alias. If I enter a wildcard in the address under
the alias section of the db (e.g. *@domain.tld) it will receive and
forward any name whether or not it exists to a designated account.
It's for those people who want a single address for everything on
their web site so when someone sends mail to info@??? it will
be the same as sending it to ifno@??? (dyslexic typing
intentional).

-Michael

If I had only known, I would have been a locksmith.
                 --Albert Einstein