Re: [exim] rewriting headers (add and remove)

Author: Fred Viles
To: exim-users
Subject: Re: [exim] rewriting headers (add and remove)
On 22 Jun 2005 at 12:30, Michael Johnson wrote about
    "Re: [exim] rewriting headers (add a":

| On 22 Jun, 2005, at 11:58:52 AM EDT, Fred Viles wrote:

| > You didn't add mysql_catchall?

Or move it?

| > Since the vacation_director router is "unseen", it shouldn't have any
| > effect on which messages reach the mysql_catchall router. I suspect
| > the problem is that the messages you are testing with are accepted by
| > the mysql_user router, so they don't reach the mysql_catchall router.
|
| If I were to move them to the mysql_user router, this should all work
| again?

I would guess so. mysql_user is the only router that appears to
accept local addresses for delivery. So putting the
headers_add/headers_remove options in that router means they'd be
acted on for *all* local recipients.

Is that what you want? I have no idea what the intended purpose of
the mysql_catchall router is.

- Fred