Re: [exim] Use of whitelist and blacklist RBL's

Author: John Horne
To: Exim users
Subject: Re: [exim] Use of whitelist and blacklist RBL's
On Wed, 2005-06-22 at 17:03 +0100, Peter Bowyer wrote:
> On 22/06/05, Philip Hazel <ph10@???> wrote:
> > If you are really paranoid, you could pack it all into one variable and
> > parse it out again afterwards with a regex.
>
> I was going to suggest ${extract to overload an acl variable....could
> turn them into quasi-hashes....

Many thanks for the replies. For the moment I'll use individual acl
variables. If I do later run out (!) I'll then see about squashing the
$dnslist variables into one acl variable.

John.

John Horne, University of Plymouth, UK  Tel: +44 (0)1752 233914
E-mail: John.Horne@???       Fax: +44 (0)1752 233839