Re: [exim] /etc/aliases

Author: Kausalya Ramaswamy
CC:
Subject: Re: [exim] /etc/aliases
On Thu, 19 May 2005 06:39:51 +0100, Peter Bowyer wrote

> > Thanks Sir for lookign into the matter. But I wish to tell u that I have

all
> > the three colons in place and it used tobe working till almost two weeks
> > back. Now suddenly it has stopped working throwing SMTP error
>
> Post the files here (aliases and 'twousers'). Don't edit them first.
>
> Peter

Here r the files posted

/etc/twousers
ksri
hraghav
/etc/aliases
# This is the aliases file - it says who gets mail for whom.
# It was originally generated by `eximconfig', part of the exim package
# distributed with Debian, but it may edited by the mail system
administrator.
# This file originally generated by eximconfig at Wed Apr 2 04:43:23 IST
2003
# See exim info section for details of the things that can be configured
here.

postmaster: root
root: root

daemon: root