Re: [exim-dev] Saving the variable part of local part suffix…

Author: John W. Baxter
To: exim-dev
Subject: Re: [exim-dev] Saving the variable part of local part suffixes
On 3/14/2005 4:46, "Michael Haardt" <michael@???> wrote:

> I saw postmasters use prefixes for all kinds of things, but what users
> know by "subaddressing" always uses a separator between the user part
> on the left and a subaddress on the right.

Not here...we use a prefix (dodging the plural form here ;-) with a .
Separator.

Unfortunately, a suitable URL isn't directly available for our
documentation...go here:

http://www.olympus.net/

And in the second column from the left, click documentation under
AccountManager. Then search for
prefix

However, we manage and process these addresses outside of Exim (the code
then tells Exim where to deliver the message)...we have nothing about prefix
in the Exim configurations.

--John