Re: [exim] Debian as a 'Special Case' for Exim

Author: Marc Haber
To: exim-users
Subject: Re: [exim] Debian as a 'Special Case' for Exim
On Thu, 17 Feb 2005 17:47:38 +0000, Bruce Richardson
<itsbruce@???> wrote:
>Long-time Debian user puts his hand up in support of this proposal.
>Most Debian+Exim users that I know never use the debconf method. They
>just choose "manually configured" and put something sensible in.

As the Debian exim 4 packages do not have a "manually configured"
option (they use a manually generated config file automatically if it
is placed in the right place, /etc/exim4/exim4.conf), it is pretty
clear that your acquaintances use the quite outdated exim 3 packages.

Greetings
Marc