Re: [exim] Separate spool directories

Author: Nigel Metheringham
To: exim-users
Subject: Re: [exim] Separate spool directories
On Sat, 2005-01-22 at 14:33 +0100, Tore Anderson wrote:
> I'd be happy to provide a explicit directory for all queue administration
> commands, queue runners, et cetera - as opposed to now, it would at least
> be possible to solve my problem. I do however understand fully that
> you're reluctant to implement and release a halfway solution, especially
> if you're not sure if that halfway solution are indeed half the way to
> where you want to end up when you're done.

The way to handle this is for someone to be interested enough in this to
start an implementation - maybe having some initial discussion (the wiki
is good for this) on what it does, how it appears, how its configured
etc. Code always makes wishlist items appear *much* easier :-)

Exim is not a single developer project, and is becoming even less so...

[End trailer for my Exim Conference talk]

    Nigel.