Re: [exim] Separate spool directories

Author: Philip Hazel
To: exim-users
Subject: Re: [exim] Separate spool directories
On Sat, 22 Jan 2005, Tore Anderson wrote:

> I do however understand fully that
> you're reluctant to implement and release a halfway solution, especially
> if you're not sure if that halfway solution are indeed half the way to
> where you want to end up when you're done.

And this is poor timing for big changes. At the end of this week I am
going to New Zealand for the NZNOG meeting. Before then, I hope to have
the docs for 4.50 more or less complete, so that I can release 4.50 in
the latter half of February or early March. Then there is a lot of work
to be done in getting the docs into a form where other people can
usefully work on them. And then the Exim test suite. And other Exim
courses/meetings, etc.

In other words, I'm saying that it is is unlikely that I will even look
at this for at least 6 months. Sorry, but better to be realistic.