Re: [exim] Strange problem with Exim & request verify

Autor: Adam KOSA
A: exim-users
Assumpte: Re: [exim] Strange problem with Exim & request verify
Bradley Walker wrote:

> Although back in September my ISP began filtering *ALL* port 25 traffic to
> their smtp server. This meant I had to change my modemnet.net account

i've had this problem with earthlink once. What really pissed me off,
that i pay for an internet connection, not for a restricted internet
connection.

I realize this may not be in the scope of this list, but when i had the
same problem i simply put a port forward on my smtp server to port 1125
which forwarded all traffic to port 25. This way i only had to change
my smtp from my.smtp.server to my.smtp.server:1125.

this is not an exim solution, i'm sorry if this mail is way off. but i
found that this was the easiest solution.

regards
adam