Re: [exim] Append an HTML to outgoing Email

Autor: Usman Ghani
A: exim-users
Assumpte: Re: [exim] Append an HTML to outgoing Email
Thanks David, basically it would be like a company note that we do not carry
any responsibilty for the email contents. I wish if one could really tell me
some steps how to do it in Exim, I am WIndows Developer and this thing has
just been assigned to me, so just looking for help around here.

Best REgards,

Usman Ghani