RE: [exim] Using Exim For Everything

Autor: Vahric MUHTARYAN
A: 'Peter Bowyer', exim-users
CC:
Assumpte: RE: [exim] Using Exim For Everything
Okey

1) I agree with you about Mysql cluster and replication . collect data on
one server and replicate it others then with active/active configuration we
can improve performans for reading and also solve the single point of fail.

Sorry it will be basic question but with mysql what kind of data distributes
I mean mysql store only mailbox informations ?! and mails are stored on file
?! or mailbox settings and datas on mysql ?!

And if I use LDAP at this moment mailboxs are distributed on file servers ?!

Of course disgn and hardware very imortant .
I think most important thing is frontend servers because of all mail comes
to those machines first ? virus and spam programs run on it. I think that
single cpu , fast disk machines enough I don'T think so put so strong
machines on Frontend.

Also I think that seperate webmail server and pop3 server because of load

:)

Thanks for your answers :)
Vahric